Global Frozen Fruits Market – by Type (Melons) Form (Whole, Puree), Packaging (<10 Kgs), Application (Fruit- Whole Fruits) and Region – Forecast to 2027
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, July 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market research future published a Cooked Research Report (CRR) on the Global Frozen Fruits Market has been estimated to grow over 1.86% post 2027
Globally, the market for frozen fruits has been increasing due to changing consumption patterns and growing demand for new ingredients and flavors. Improved consumer’s preference towards convenience foods is driving the market for frozen fruits. Hence, the global market for frozen fruits has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach 40.98 million tons by 2027, at a CAGR of 1.86% from 2016 to 2027.
The key players profiled in Frozen Fruitsare Dole (U.S.), Ardo NV (Belgium), HJ Heinz (US), Simplot Australia PTY Ltd (Australia), General Mills (U.S.), Findus Sverige AB, (Sweden), Pinnacle Foods Corp. (US), and Bonduelle Group (France).
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1751
Reasons to Buy
• This report includes in-depth study analysis of Frozen Fruits market
• It covers market segmentation by form, and application
• It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
• The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for Frozen Fruits and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
• In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
• The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
• Frozen Fruit manufacturers
• Cold Logistics companies
• Reefer companies
• Retailers, wholesalers
• E-commerce companies
• Traders, Importers and exporters
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 144 numbers of pages of the project report “Frozen Fruits Market – Forecast to 2027”
Market Research Analysis:
• Increase in demand for confectionery, bakery and dairy products specifically in berries will drive demand for kiwi and apricots among the frozen fruit segments
• Volume wise market size will continue to be higher under APAC region with more than 60% share. With rise in disposable incomes in India and China and growing demand for healthy foods will drive higher demand for frozen fruits
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/frozen-fruits-market-1751
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1-646-845-9349 (US) / +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire