North America is likely to maintain its dominance in the global zero-turn mower market during the period 2020–2025
CHICAGO, IL, UNITED STATES, December 5, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to Arizton’s recent research report, Zero-turn Lawn Mower Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025 is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The global zero-turn lawn mowers market would realize an absolute growth of 26% a leap of over $487 million revenue between 2019 and 2025.
2. Contributing over $342 million incremental revenue during 2019-2025, gas-powered zero-turn mowers offers a profitable revenue potential opportunity for market vendors.
3. With nearly 75% of the market revenue coming from North America and Europe, vendors are emphasizing on the innovative strategies and promotional measures to bolster the overall zero-turn mowers market growth.
4. The zero-turn mowers with 18-24 hp is expected to offer $209 million – incremental revenue for the market during 2019-2025. In terms of unit shipment, the segment accounted for nearly 47% of the market share in 2025.
5. The vendor landscape of the zero-turn lawn mower market is expected to witness a higher level of competition and is hence highly consolidated. Some of the few leading vendors include Deere & Company, STIGA, MTD Products, The Toro Company, and Husqvarna.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by fuel, application, horsepower, drive type, and geography.
• Competitive Landscape – Profile of 5 key vendors and 18 other vendors.
Zero-turn Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation
• The electric-powered zero-turn mower segment is expected to witness much higher demand in the future on account of their efficiency and environment-friendly nature. They are lightweight and can deliver high-quality pruning performance.
• The majority of manufacturers are bringing in technological development by considering the high demand for zero-turn mower equipment among the residential users. The rise in sustainability practices and increased safety features is projected to boost the growth of lawnmowers in the residential segment.
• The 18-24 HP segment is majorly employed in medium-sized lawns and rugged terrains. The increasing demand for urban green patches across the world is driving the adoption of such lawn mowers.
Market Segmentation by Fuel Type
Market Segmentation by Application
• Professional Landscaping Services
• Residential Users
• Golf Courses
• Government and Others
Market Segmentation by Horsepower Type
Market Segmentation by Distribution
• Retail Stores
• Online Stores
Zero-turn Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
Factors such as sustainability is also expected to pose as a challenge for the golf industry, however, this might also pose as an opportunity for the industry. This can be attributed to the factor such as growing awareness related to the reduction in chemical dependence and efficient water usage. Hence, the key focus areas or strategies includes the implementation of designing of the courses in line with sustainable concerns, for instance, increasing the amount of vegetation with lesser maintenance along with the plantation of native perennials, thereby reducing the environmental impacts. Henceforth, with the increasing number of golf courses, the need to maintain the same also rises, thereby, impacting the overall sales of the heavy-duty build zero-turn lawn mowers as well.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Increasing marketing and promotional activities
• Increasing adoption of green spaces
• Shifting preferences to the alternative-fueled mowers
• Development of Sustainable Cities
Zero-turn Lawn Mower Market – Geography
The increasing trend of backyard beautification favorably impacts the implementation of lawn care equipment in the region. The demand for heavy-duty landscaping equipment, which is propelled by construction projects in the commercial and residential sectors, is expected to drive the North American market. In North America, the shift in trend towards the propane based/powered lawn care maintenance equipment is being widely implemented to maintain the pristine condition of the yard or garden areas with better work efficiency or performance. Additionally, the contractors are also investing towards the setting up of the newer standards for the business environment with the increasing implementation of the propane-based mowers.
Market Segmentation by Geography
• North America
o South Korea
• Latin America
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
• Deere & Company
• Husqvarna Group
• MTD Products
• STIGA Group
• The Toro Company
Other vendors include – Altoz, AriensCo, Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Excel Industries, Kubota, IHI Shibaura, Lowe’s Corporation, Mean Green Products, Metalcraft of Mayville, R&R Products, Inc., Schiller Grounds Care, Stanley Black & Decker, Swisher Acquisition,Textron Incorporated, Moridge Manufacturing, Inc., Walker manufacturing, Weibang, Wright Manufacturing, and Ventrac.
Source: EIN Presswire